Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Bibernáth Gyula's home page
Who am I?
I am a software engineer. I've finished last July the Technical University of Budapest at
faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, subject Informatics. My
subjects were: Software specification and planing and Economic Informatic.
My team works:
- With the metodology of Structured design we planned the registry of a parking garage.
- In an other projekt we wrote in Java a crap game named Greed.
With this game more people could play on the internet.
- We have designed and implemented in C++ an interpreter to a language, what we created.
- A simulation program was created by our
hands, which can simulate the kohonen and perceptron adaptive neuron systems.
Other works (WindowsNT/9x):
- I don't like Windows Explorer so I wrote a Norton Commander-style file manager program named
Gyula's Windows Navigator.
- To my girlfriend I've written a Taw game.